Yes it is an excuse…
Eagles may soar, but weasels don’t get sucked into jet engines. –John Benfield
Well it seems my hiatus from writing is trying to start early this year. It is the downside of being the only one who writes here. Oh well. 😉
Not much happening in my world these days so I’ll just run through the highlights-
- Passed all the final tests so I can finally schedule my national and state exams (if they ever let me).
- Kissed the money good bye and sent a check to the state.
- Been pissed off at Lyo for putting the Gypsy Trailer ahead of me then blaming ME for the whole bloody thing.
- Dug myself out of the hole I dug for myself just in time to dig a new one during November.
- Decided on a Zombie themed Halloween this year.
And that has been the excitement and lows for me over the past few weeks/days/however long it has been since I’ve written.
You wouldn’t think that so little can take up so much space in one’s life, but there you go. My excuses for not writing. Pitiful but very very true.
When I get pissed off I’m the last person who will raise their voice and scream about it. Instead I try to talk myself out of it by telling myself that I shouldn’t give a shit or that I don’t need that person. Or that I am being an unreasonable bitch about the whole thing.
That last one is kind of tricky.
I’m predisposed to believing that it really isn’t ME that people are interested in. Rather it is what I can give them as a friend/lover/IT guru/etc. So the more I tell myself that I’m being unreasonable about being pissed the more depressed I can get.
I don’t go nearly as far as I used to, but it is still a big Trigger for me.
Weapons of Mass Destruction?
Hell, let them live with Madre for 3 months and they’ll be ready to slit their own throats. 😛