Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy.
Ahh, another new year has come at last. And it should prove to be interesting once it gets going. 🙂 I haven’t even gotten everything done that I wanted to last year, but I doubt anyone ever does get everything on the List done in one year. At least I don’t. 😛
So what is on The List for this year?
- Continue my Research on Dragons and maybe get it done.
- Participate in NaNoWrimo again (maybe finish this year!)
- Start losing weight again. (I’m back on Weight Watchers again)
- Take a long Vacation with Lyo and actually enjoy it
- Learn to shoot my gun
- Learn to shoot my bow
- ….I’m not sure if there is anything else I want to add at this point.
Now these aren’t so much goals as they are Ideas of what I’d like to do. Somethings (like my Research) will take place when and if I feel like doing so or if I get bit by the writing bug that isn’t fiction. 🙂 And others depend on other people agreeing to be there (see 4 through 6) and there is never a guarantee that it will work out the way I think they will.
Still, I’m hopeful this year I’ll get some of these Ideas checked off the List. 😀 Just so long as I don’t have to give up too much of my free time to do them. 😛